Our objective is to make you:
- feel comfortable using our Websites;
- feel secure in submitting your information to us;
Personal identification information
Autopartshopify.com may collect personal identification information from Customers/Visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Customers/Visitors visit autopartshopify.com, register on the Autopartshopify.com place an order fill out a form respond to a survey subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on autopartshopify.com. Customers/Visitors may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Customers/Visitors may, however, visit autopartshopify.com anonymously.
Autopartshopify.com will collect personal identification information from Customers/Visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Customers/Visitors can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Autopartshopify.com related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Autopartshopify.com may collect non-personal identification information about Customers/Visitors whenever they interact with our Autopartshopify.com. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Customers/Visitors means of connection to Autopartshopify.com, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
AUTOPARTSHOPIFY collects and uses Customers/Visitors personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Customers/Visitors information helps us to more effectively respond to requests and support needs.
- To personalize Customer experience Autopartshopify.com may use information in the aggregate to understand how Customer/Visitor as a group use the services and resources provided on Autopartshopify.com.
- To improve our Autopartshopify.com continually strive to improve offerings based on the information and feedback receive from Customers
- To process transactions Autopartshopify.com may use the information Customers/Visitors provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Autopartshopify.com feature To send Customers/Visitors information they agreed to receive about topics of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Customer provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If Customer decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the Customer would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we may include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of email or Customer/Visitor may contact us via Autopartshopify.com.
How we protect information
Autopartshopify.com adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Customer’s personal information, name, password, transaction information and data stored on Autopartshopify.com.
Acceptance of terms
By using this Autopartshopify.com, Customer signifies the acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If Customer do not agree to this policy, he/she should not use Autopartshopify.com. Customer’s continued use of the Autopartshopify.com following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed acceptance of those changes.